Online donations are handled securely through a third-party credit card processor. Donate through PayPal today.
Make a Gift Today
Support HPDS When You Shop!
- Simply click on the link and sign into your Amazon account, or create an account here!
- Then find and select the Leslie Shankman School Corporation in the list of eligible 501(c)(3) public charitable organizations.
- The AmazonSmile Foundation will automatically donate 0.5% of the purchase price from your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the Leslie Shankman School Corporation, which operates the Hyde Park Day School.
- Go Shopping!
Heinen’s Grocery Store:
- Donors should create an account and choose Hyde Park Day School as the recipient of a percentage of funds for their Teaming Up for Education program.
- When making a purchase of qualified school supplies, provide our school’s ID at check-out and we will receive 5% back in credit. The codes are 70118756 for HPDS Chicago and 70033797 for HPDS Northfield. Here’s the link for more info: http://www.officedepot.com/a/content/back-to-school/5percent/?cm_sp=FooterLinks-_-products-_-5PercentBack.
Thousands of companies and corporate foundations match the gifts of their employees to nonprofit institutions such as Hyde Park Day School. Matching gift benefits can double or sometimes triple the value of your gift, while supporting the same program(s) that you support, and are credited to you. Retirees, employee spouses, board members, and officers are included in some programs, so inquire about eligibility.
If your company has a matching gift program, request a matching gift form from your employer and send it completed and signed with your gift. We will do the rest. Matching gift forms are most often found in Human Resources, but are increasingly available on company intranet sites or other online formats.